We are a multi-disciplined design and production agency, specialising in retail marketing for global brands. Our unique approach and passion for innovation pushes creative and technological boundaries which, together delivers amazing ROI for our clients. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced creative account manager to join our team and support our growth plan…
Position: Creative Account Manager
Responsible to: Account Director
Salary: Dependant on experience
Location: Leicester or Manchester, must be able to travel between these locations regularly.
Travel: Regular travel to global clients essential
Reporting to the Account Director, you’ll support with managing client relationships and balance Isinstore’s vision, goals and business objectives with your clients. You’ll be fully engaged with your client’s strategic positioning and develop a strong understanding of their business in order to drive our offering and support account growth.
You’ll manage client accounts across all aspects of project and account management, ensuring a steady workflow across the studio and into production. You’ll regularly connect with internal and external stakeholders, co-managing those relationships to ensure success across your accounts. You’ll be a natural creative thinker with great attention to detail, proactive and dedicated to improvement, with reference to both internal processes and brand innovation.
Previous account management experience within the creative industry is essential.
Retail design experience favourable.
• Strong communicator, organised, able to multi-task and forward-think
• Understand creative processes, timings and challenges
• Enjoys pushing creative boundaries, interested in new technology and innovation
• Loves a challenge, thrives within a fast-paced, reactive environment
• Adept at successfully interpreting client briefs
• Skilled at managing and building client relationships
• Able to work under-pressure on multiple, complex projects at different stages of their cycle
• Strong project management skills and ability to work in a team or autonomously
• Experienced with MS office suite: word, excel, outlook etc.
• Support the Account Director in all aspects of project and account management
• Full immersion into your client’s world to understand their objectives and challenges to support account growth
• Add value by applying acquired knowledge across all projects
• Develop strong relationships with client, partner agencies and other stakeholders, acting as primary contact
• Regular travel (outside the UK) to meet with clients and agency partners
• Facilitate meetings and workshops: including planning, presenting and recording sessions
• Translate marketing objectives into creative briefs and supporting on strategic directives
• Confidence presenting to both colleagues and clients and collaborating with agency partners
• Experienced at managing client’s expectations – ensuring their needs are consistently met or exceeded
• Adaptive to change, able to react quickly and re-prioritise tasks accordingly
• Effective management of account admin: job creation, scheduling of workload etc.
• Cooperating with the wider team to ensure resource is planned effectively to meet project needs
• Create project schedules, scope of works documents, status reports - to be shared both internally and externally
• Manage client budgets, purchase orders and the invoicing process
• Ensuring the on-time in-full delivery of our services across all projects
Personality / attributes:
• Confidence, self-motivation, demonstrate initiative
• Honest, open, down-to-earth – no ego!
• Ambition to make a difference, support positive change and drive growth
• Hard-working, pro-active, a ‘do-er’
• Team player, collaborative, positive attitude
• Creative thinker, willing to bring new ideas and a fresh approach
• Level-headed, good judgement, sense of humour