We are a multi-disciplined design and production agency, specialising in retail marketing for global brands. Our unique approach and passion for innovation pushes creative and technological boundaries which, together delivers amazing ROI for our clients. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced project manager to join our team and support our growth plan…
Salary: Competitive and dependant on experience
Location: Leicester or Manchester, must be able to travel between these locations regularly.
Travel: Regular travel to global clients essential
Reporting to the Account Director, you’ll support with managing client relationships and balance Isinstore’s vision, goals and business objectives with your clients. You’ll be fully engaged with your client’s strategic positioning and develop a strong understanding of their business in order to drive our offering and support account growth.
You’ll support with managing client accounts across all aspects of project management, ensuring a steady workflow across the studio and into production from initial brief through to delivery and installation. You’ll regularly connect with internal and external stakeholders, co-managing those relationships to ensure success across your accounts.
You’ll have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, have a proactive nature, positive outlook and be dedicated to improvement. It would be beneficial if you were accustomed to a fast-paced creative or retail design environment, as well as being experienced with POS and production.
Project management experience in a client-facing role within the creative industry is essential. Retail design experience favourable, POS and production knowledge beneficial.
• Strong communicator to colleagues and clients
• Ability to multi-task and forward-think
• Effective organisation and time-management skills
• Understand creative processes, timings and challenges
• Understand production processes, timings and challenges
• Thrives within a fast-paced, reactive environment
• Adept at successfully delivering client briefs
• Ability to build trust with colleagues and clients
• Ability to work under-pressure on multiple, complex projects at different stages of their cycle
• Strong project management skills and ability to work in a team or autonomously
• Experienced with MS office suite: word, excel, outlook etc.
• Support the Account Director in all aspects of project management
• Understanding your client’s world, their objectives and challenges to support account growth
• Add value by applying acquired knowledge across all projects
• Develop strong relationships with client, partner agencies and other stakeholders
• Regular travel (outside the UK) to meet with clients and agency partners
• Facilitate meetings and workshops: including planning, presenting and recording sessions
• Experienced at managing client’s expectations – ensuring their needs are consistently met or exceeded
• Adaptive to change, able to react quickly and re-prioritise tasks accordingly
• Effective management of account admin: job creation, scheduling of workload etc.
• Cooperating with the wider team to ensure resource is planned effectively to meet project needs
• Create project schedules, scope of works documents, status reports - to be shared both internally and externally
• Manage client budgets, purchase orders and the entire invoicing process using in-house systems
• Be proactive in spotting and resolving issues before they escalate
• Demonstrate good judgement and know when to escalate concerns where necessary
• Ensuring the on-time in-full delivery of our services across all projects
Personality / attributes:
• Confidence, self-motivation, demonstrate initiative
• Honest, open, down-to-earth – no ego!
• Ambition to make a difference, support positive change and drive growth
• Hard-working, pro-active, a ‘do-er’
• Team player, collaborative, positive attitude
• Level-headed, good judgement, sense of humour